Shigeru Miyamoto actin a fool in Spain, where he visited this week to accept Spain’s prestigious Prince of Asturias Award for his contributions to video games — you know, that whole thing with creating Mario, Zelda, etc.
You should totally watch this montage of Miyamoto’s trip to see him mixing it up with fans, accepting his award, and even meeting a few Spanish royals:
shigeru we love you so bad
drinking underage like
the new fifty shades of grey movie looks great!
What the fuck
he Republican-controlled House of Representatives on Wednesday evening voted to sue President Obama over Obamacare.
This is historic.
In a 225-201 vote along party lines, our leaders in Washington decided that House lawyers will draft legal documents to launch a lawsuit against the president for allegedly exceeding his constitutional powers.
this is pettiest country
White people are beyond petty man
what in the fuck does my sister think she’s doing?
clap your hands if you’re bisexual, asexual, or any other sexual and get erased by both the heterosexual and homosexual community
*sips cup of tea at Starbucks* *puts down John Green book* *sighs* I guess I’m a little tumblr-famous. I got like… thirty notes on a WeHeartIt picture I reposted once. *shrugs* it’s whatever, though. I don’t let it go to my head
Fun shark attack facts:
- In 1996, toilets injured 43,000 Americans. Sharks injured 13.
- In 1996, 2,600 Americans were injured by room fresheners. Sharks injured 13.
- In 1996, buckets and pails injured almost 11,000 Americans. Sharks injured 13.
- For every human killed by a shark, humans kill approximately two million sharks.
- Humans are assholes.
- Sharks are not assholes.
- Apparently everyone in 1996 lived in a real-life infomercial.